Au Contraire is Sober Elite’s entry-level addiction management program offering baseline assessment, advocacy, consultation, coaching and case-management services to individuals and families seeking help with addiction and/or maladaptive lifestyle related problems.
The “Au Contraire” program name was chosen based upon the fact that many clients and client family members are surprised to discover that their perspective and understanding of the breadth and complexity of addiction is vastly different from their initial point of view. This change in outlook often allows for better informed decisions and a more efficient treatment planning process.
Sober Elite offers a variety of support package options through the “Au Contraire”program. These packages are designed to meet the budgetary needs of responsible sponsors (responsible payer) and to create the conditions for success at the front-end of the recovery process. Clients have a choice of value priced packaging based upon monthly pre-paid billable hour commitments. See "Au Contraire" Service Options below for additional program details.
"Au Contraire" Service Options:
- Recovery/Intervention Information and Advice
- Addiction /Intervention Assessment Consultation
- Case Management and Monitoring
- Treatment Centre Sourcing /Placement Matching
- Solution Focused Dialogue
- Client / Family Advocacy and Referrals
- Recovery Education & Relapse Prevention Support
- Family Systems Support/ Network Consultation
- Customized Intervention Packages
- Sober Escort – Treatment
- Access to Online Addiction Education Modules
- Solution Focused Sober Coaching (Including Online)
- Drug Screening / Random Monitoring Program
- Daily Check-In Program
For more information about "Au Contraire" package options or to book a free 30 minute consultation please click here!